Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bentonite Clay - A Girl's Best Friend

Have you heard of Bentonite Clay?  I had never, until yesterday.  A friend, who by the way has AMAZING skin, told me I needed to check it out.  She said it's a mask that you mix with water and is pretty cheap.  I checked it out and this is what I found.


This powdered "wonder" clay is called Aztec Secret Works Indian Healing Clay and is easily found at Whole Foods and many online suppliers for around $5.99.  Once you get the clay home you can mix it with water or Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar.  I mixed mine with water.  (You want to be sure to not use a metal bowl or stirrer when mixing the product.)  Apply a thick layer to your face and let it dry.  It takes about 30 minutes.  They claim when it dries you have a pulsating feeling in your face.  I did!!  It's pretty cool.  It's the TIGHTEST mask I have EVER used.  I literally couldn't drink a drink until I washed it off.   Once dry use a washcloth to remove the thick dry layer and  voilá you have skin that looks tight and red (I promise it's not bad).  It looks AMAZING in about 30 minutes.  The redness disappears easily, and the finished result is reduced pore size, tight skin, and anything that needed to be pulled out of the skin out is pulled out.  It's BOTOX-esque in a jar, for real!  It's wonderful.  Baby butt wonderful I might add.  She refers to it as "Biore on steroids"!  I have to agree.  Give it a try!


2 comments:

  1. I've been using this mask for a little over a month now and it is the best mask I've ever used. Honestly, it might just be the only facial product I've ever used that provides instant, visible results and does exactly what it says it will do within 30 minutes max. It's pretty awesome. If you haven't tried it, you should definitely test it out for yourself.

    Enjoy!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks! I wrote this down and will pick it up at my Whole Foods run today thanks!

    why apple cider vin?

    ReplyDelete