Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The BEST Leggings for Fall

Kenneth Cole New York LeggingsWho doesn't love a great pair of comfy leggings for the fall?  They're great with boots, sweaters, shirts, t's, flats, and much, much more.  A GREAT go to basic!  Third time is the charm for me this season.  I have purchased two pairs of leggings that were okay, but not great by any means.  Beacause of their lack, I set out to find a pair that held their shape, had enough but not too much stretch, and were thick enough to not see through. Now that's attractive! I found the KENNETH COLE New York leggings at Nordstrom for $49!  Great price, good value.  While checking out two of the sales ladies, one about 28 and the other about 58, both raved about them.  I have to say that I can RAVE about them too.  The waist band also hits at the right spot, not too high and not too low, but just right.  Goldy Locks here! :)

Kenneth Cole New York Leggings


The leggings come in
three colors: 
Dark Heather Gray
Rich Black
True Cocoa
Sizes:
X-Small to X-Large
Regular and Petite





No comments:

Post a Comment